Internet marketing means the use of the Internet to advertise and sell goods and services.
- Banner and Text Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Interactive Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a web site or a web page in search engines on the organic search results.
SEO may target different kinds of search, such as:
- Image search
- Local search
- Video search
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website for search engine reanking involves basically 2 processes:
- On-page optimization, which consists of editing the content and HTML structure of the web pages in order to increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
- Off-page optimization, which stands for promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links.
The purpose of this website is to provide useful articles, news and tutorials on the Internet marketing world. Above all, the goal of Seo Desk is to help you with Internet marketing tips as a whole and specifically SEO tips.
Popularity: 5% [?]