What Are Websites Made Of?

For SEO’s and webmasters, the internet is our lifeblood – and it shows no sign of slowing down or going away. Seeing as this is an SEO blog, you’re likely to have more than a layperson’s understanding of this topic, but it’s always worth looking at the data to find points of interest.

Did you know that 47% of internet users use internet explorer? How do your site’s visitors measure up? Just how many of the predicted 8 trillion gigabytes online by 2015 will be yours? This quick look at some of the top level figures by Broadband Choices lays it all out for you. Which point did you find most interesting (or depressing)? Comment below!

what websites made of infographic

One thought on “What Are Websites Made Of?”

  1. I thought the Google Analytics Tool would of had more than 58% of the market. I’d be very interested to see what the other 42% is made up of.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *